Why i2Co School?
(i) stands for the shift from an EGO-system (where the most important was me - i) to (2) an ECO-system (CO) where it is all about us, about COming together and uniting from the heart (COre) to re-COnnect, COllaborate and CO-create a better and more inclusive future of emerging possibilities for all.
(i) reflects openness and self – awareness to embrace a lifetime journey on personal mastery, a continuous discovering of our own capacity and potential and the constant development of our character and leadership skills in order to be happier and serve better.
· Embrace high degrees of uncertainty and low degrees of predictability.
· Co-create agile and adaptive concepts.
· Adopt a systemic and holistic approach: understand problems in their full context including all the stakeholders.
· Ask and answer powerful questions, moving from problem / past-oriented questions (that focus on what has happened) to future / solution-oriented questions.
· Reframe the problems to alter / broaden the ways of thinking and to open more room for finding creative solutions.
· Be Present: being self-aware and connected to one´s self, to the here and now, and to others.
· Take a risk, experiment and try something new. Learning happens at the edge and we will create a safe lab within which you can experiment.
· Get into the habit of regular intention setting, reflection and journaling.
· Ecosystem design: incentives and interaction practices that make customers/citizens collaborate towards common goals.
· Stewardship: Checks and balances are in place to ensure the enterprise/government does not make ill-fated decisions or overextend itself.
i2Co MasterClass: Rethinking politics and government through design and innovation. Mexico City - Class 1
i2Co MasterClass: Public Innovation and Impact. Government of the State of Querétaro
If you are interested in any of our programs, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have collaborated with: